Protecting Human Rights in Australia
The Australian Government has announced a National Human Rights Consultation. This is a great opportunity for all people in Australia to have their say about human rights and how they should be protected.
The Australian Human Rights Commission and the Ethnic Communities Council of Western Australia invite you to a workshop for community sector organisations. This workshop will cover:
- what is the National Human Rights Consultation?
- how could human rights be better protected in Australia?
- tools and tips for writing submissions
- how can your organisation participate in the Consultation?
- how can you help others to participate in the Consultation?
DATE: Thursday 30th April 2009
TIME: 5:15 pm (for 5:30 pm start) – 07:30 pm
Light refreshments will be served from 5:15 pm
VENUE: Ethnic Communities Council of WA
20 View Street, North Perth WA 6006
The venue is accessible for people using wheelchairs.
If you have any other access requirements or dietary issues, please contact the ECCWA on (08) 92275322 or
firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
RSVP: By 27 April 2009 to email@example.com
or (08) 92275322